Sunday 9 April 2023

Describe your favourite childhood friend. You should say: who he/she is where you met each other what you often did together and explain what made you like him/her.

 Describe your favourite childhood friend. You should say:

  • who he/she is
  • where you met each other
  • what you often did together
  • and explain what made you like him/her.

One of my favourite childhood friends was named Sarah. We met each other in kindergarten and quickly became inseparable. We would often play together during recess, have sleepovers on the weekends, and go on adventures in our neighbourhood.

What made me like her so much was her kind and caring personality. She was always there to listen and support me, and I knew I could count on her no matter what. We also shared many common interests, such as playing with dolls and making crafts, which made our time together even more enjoyable.

Unfortunately, as we grew older, we drifted apart and eventually lost touch. However, I will always cherish the memories of our childhood friendship and the impact that Sarah had on my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment