Saturday 15 April 2023

Describe a positive change that you made in your life. You should say: What the change was When it happened How it happened Who helped you And explain why it was a positive change

 Describe a positive change that you made in your life. You should say:

  • What the change was
  • When it happened
  • How it happened
  • Who helped you
  • And explain why it was a positive change

One positive change that I made in my life was to start exercising regularly. It happened about two years ago when I realized that my sedentary lifestyle was taking a toll on my health. I had been gaining weight, feeling lethargic, and was prone to mood swings. I knew that I needed to do something to change the situation.

So, I decided to start working out. I began by doing some basic exercises at home like push-ups, sit-ups, and squats. I also started going for regular walks in the park. I did this for a couple of weeks, but I found it challenging to stick to the routine.

That's when I decided to seek help. I joined a gym and hired a personal trainer who helped me set achievable fitness goals and develop a workout routine that was tailored to my needs. I also started tracking my progress using a fitness app on my phone.

Within a few weeks, I began to see positive changes in my body and mind. I lost weight, felt more energetic, and was less prone to mood swings. I also became more disciplined and focused in other areas of my life.

Overall, the decision to start exercising regularly was a positive change that has had a profound impact on my life. It has helped me become healthier, happier, and more productive.



No comments:

Post a Comment