Friday 14 April 2023

Describe a time you used your cellphone/smartphone to do something important. You should say: When it happened What happened How important your cellphone/smartphone was to you then And explain how you felt about the experience

 Describe a time you used your cellphone/smartphone to do something important. You should say:

  • When it happened
  • What happened
  • How important your cellphone/smartphone was to you then
  • And explain how you felt about the experience

One time, a couple of years ago, I had a job interview that was located in an unfamiliar part of the city. I had never been to that area before, and I was worried that I might get lost or be late for the interview. I decided to use my smartphone to help me navigate to the location of the interview.

I used a map application on my phone to look up the address of the interview and get directions to the location. The app gave me step-by-step directions, which were incredibly helpful because they helped me avoid getting lost or taking a wrong turn.

The interview turned out to be quite important, and I was extremely nervous beforehand. But using my smartphone to navigate to the location helped me feel more confident and prepared, and it made me feel like I had a sense of control over the situation. I arrived on time and was able to focus on the interview without any distractions or worries about getting lost.

Overall, I was grateful to have my smartphone to help me navigate to the interview, and it ended up being an important part of my success in getting the job.

No comments:

Post a Comment