Thursday 13 April 2023

Describe something you do that can help you concentrate on work/study. You should say: What it is How it helps you concentrate When you do it And explain why it can help you concentrate

 Describe something you do that can help you concentrate on work/study. You should say:

  • What it is
  • How it helps you concentrate
  • When you do it
  • And explain why it can help you concentrate

One thing that can help to concentrate while working or studying is listening to instrumental music. It's an effective way to drown out external noise or distractions, and create a more calming and focused environment.

Instrumental music without lyrics is ideal as it doesn't distract the mind with words or meanings, and it can help to keep your mind calm and focused on the task at hand. Research has shown that listening to instrumental music can increase concentration levels, reduce stress and anxiety, and improve productivity.

Personally, I like to listen to classical music or ambient instrumental music while working, especially when I'm doing tasks that require a lot of concentration. I find it helps me to stay focused and motivated for longer periods of time. I usually listen to it through headphones to block out external noise and distractions.

I try to make it a habit to listen to instrumental music whenever I need to concentrate on work or study, and it has become an effective tool in helping me to stay productive and focused.

No comments:

Post a Comment