Thursday 27 April 2023

Describe a time when you organised a happy event successfully. You should say: What the event was? How you prepared for it? Who helped you to organise it? And explain why you think it was a successful event?

 Describe a time when you organised a happy event successfully. You should say:

  • What the event was?
  • How you prepared for it?
  • Who helped you to organise it?
  • And explain why you think it was a successful event?

One of the happiest events I have organized was my sister's baby shower. It was a surprise party, and we invited all her close friends and family.

I began by making a list of all the things we needed for the party, such as food, decorations, and games. I also created a schedule for the day, so everything would run smoothly.

My mother and I worked together to prepare the food and decorate the house. We spent hours making finger foods and desserts, and we decorated the living room with balloons, streamers, and a banner that said "Welcome Baby."

My sister's friends helped me with the games and activities. We played games like "Guess the Baby's Name" and "Diaper Changing Race," which kept everyone entertained and in a festive mood.

The event was a success because my sister was truly surprised and happy when she arrived. She had no idea that we had planned a baby shower for her. Everyone enjoyed the food, games, and company, and we all had a great time celebrating the upcoming arrival of the new baby.

Overall, I felt very proud of myself for organizing a successful party that made my sister feel loved and special. It was a great feeling to see everyone happy and having a good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment