Sunday 23 April 2023

Describe something you received for free. You should say: what it was who you received it from where you received it and explain how you felt about it.

 Describe something you received for free. You should say:

  • what it was
  • who you received it from
  • where you received it
  • and explain how you felt about it.

One of the things that I received for free was a book titled "The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People". I received it as a gift from a friend who had read it and found it very helpful. She thought it would be of great benefit to me as well.

I received the book from my friend at her house when we were having a cup of coffee together. She pulled it out of her bag and gave it to me, telling me that she had found it to be an excellent read and that it had helped her a lot in her personal and professional life.

I felt very grateful and appreciative of her gift. I had been wanting to read the book for a long time, but I hadn't gotten around to buying it. Getting it for free felt like a special treat. I felt like my friend had not only given me a book, but also a valuable resource that could help me improve my life in many ways. I was very excited to start reading it and implementing the principles it teaches.

No comments:

Post a Comment