Monday 17 April 2023

Describe someone you really like to spend time with. You should say: Who this person is How you know him/her What you usually do together and explain why you like to spend time with him/her

 Describe someone you really like to spend time with. You should say:

  • Who this person is
  • How you know him/her
  • What you usually do together
  • and explain why you like to spend time with him/her

One person who I really like to spend time with is my friend Tom. We met each other in college and have been friends ever since. Tom is a very easy-going and humorous person, which makes him a great company.

We usually hang out together on weekends and sometimes during weekdays after work. We enjoy trying out new restaurants and cafes, going to the movies or attending concerts and events together. We also like playing sports such as basketball and going on outdoor hikes.

What I appreciate most about spending time with Tom is his positive attitude and fun personality. He always knows how to make me laugh and forget about any stress or worries I may have. I feel very comfortable and relaxed around him, and I can be myself without any hesitation. Spending time with Tom always leaves me feeling happy and energized, and I cherish our friendship very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment