Saturday 8 April 2023

Describe something (special) that you saved money to buy. You should say: what it was how long it took you to save enough money to buy it why you wanted to buy this thing how you got (or, earned) the money and explain how you felt when (or, after) you bought it.

 Describe something (special) that you saved money to buy. You should say:

  •  what it was
  •  how long it took you to save enough money to buy it
  •  why you wanted to buy this thing
  •  how you got (or, earned) the money
  •  and explain how you felt when (or, after) you bought it.

One thing that I saved money to buy was a new laptop. It took me several months of budgeting and saving to accumulate enough money to purchase it. I had been using my old laptop for years, and it was starting to run slowly and struggle with the demands of the software I needed to use for work.

I really wanted a new laptop so that I could work more efficiently and effectively. I was tired of waiting for my old laptop to load programs and complete tasks. Additionally, the new laptop had better specifications that would allow me to handle larger files and run more demanding programs.

To earn the money for the laptop, I took on extra freelance work and cut back on my spending wherever possible. I also set a savings goal for each month and tried my best to stick to it.

When I finally had enough money to purchase the laptop, I felt a sense of pride and accomplishment. It was rewarding to see the fruits of my labor and know that I had worked hard to achieve my goal. The new laptop also made a significant difference in my work productivity, so it was definitely a worthwhile purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment