Wednesday 12 April 2023

Describe an interesting neighbour. You should say: Who he/she is How you know him/her What you do together And explain why he/she is interesting

 Describe an interesting neighbour. You should say:

  • Who he/she is
  • How you know him/her
  • What you do together
  • And explain why he/she is interesting

One of my interesting neighbors is a gentleman named John. I met him a few years ago when he moved in next door. He's in his late 60s and is a retired engineer. I got to know him because he's quite sociable and often strikes up conversations when we cross paths.

One of the things that makes John interesting is that he's an avid collector of vintage cars. He has an extensive collection of classic automobiles and often spends his weekends working on them in his garage. I enjoy hearing about his latest restoration projects and seeing the progress he's made on his cars.

John is also a bit of a history buff, and we often discuss local history and current events over a cup of coffee. He has a wealth of knowledge about the area and is always happy to share his insights.

I appreciate that John is always willing to lend a hand when needed, whether it's helping me with a home improvement project or lending me a tool. He's a kind and interesting person, and I'm grateful to have him as a neighbor.

No comments:

Post a Comment