Wednesday 10 May 2023

Talk about a memory you have from school. Include: What happened Why you remember Who you told about it

 Talk about a memory you have from school. Include:

  • What happened
  • Why you remember
  • Who you told about it

One vivid memory I have from school happened when I was in fifth grade. Our class was tasked with organizing a food drive for a local charity organization. I remember being so excited to help out and contribute to a good cause.

We spent several weeks preparing for the food drive, making posters to hang up around the school and spreading the word to our friends and family. On the day of the food drive, we all brought in bags and boxes of non-perishable food items to donate.

What made this memory so special to me was seeing the incredible generosity and community spirit of my classmates and their families. Everyone had donated so much food that we filled an entire classroom from floor to ceiling with donations!

I remember feeling a sense of pride and accomplishment that we were able to make such a significant impact in our community, even though we were just kids. It was a powerful lesson in the importance of giving back and helping others in need.

I told my parents and siblings about the experience, and they were all so proud of me and my classmates for our hard work and dedication to the cause. It was a memory that stuck with me throughout the rest of my school years, and even now as an adult, it inspires me to look for opportunities to give back to my community.

No comments:

Post a Comment