Thursday 4 May 2023

Describe a resolution you made in the new year. You should say: What is the resolution? How will you complete it? How you feel about it? Why you made this resolution?

 Describe a resolution you made in the new year. You should say:

  • What is the resolution?
  • How will you complete it?
  • How you feel about it?
  • Why you made this resolution?

One resolution that I made at the beginning of the year was to read more books. I decided to read at least one book per month, which would give me a total of 12 books at the end of the year. To achieve this goal, I set aside some time every day to read, even if it was just for 15 or 20 minutes before bed.

I also made a list of books that I wanted to read and made sure to have them on hand, either in physical or electronic format, so that I wouldn't have any excuses not to read. To keep myself motivated, I joined a book club and started discussing the books I read with other members.

So far, I've been able to stick to my resolution and have already finished three books. I feel great about it because reading is a wonderful way to learn new things, explore different perspectives, and relax. Plus, it helps me disconnect from technology and unwind.

I made this resolution because I felt like I wasn't reading enough, and I wanted to change that. I also wanted to challenge myself to broaden my horizons and explore new topics through reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment