Tuesday 16 May 2023

Describe a house or apartment you would like to live in. You should say: where it is / where it would be what you would (like to) do there who you would (like to) live therewith explain why you would like to live in this place.

 Describe a house or apartment you would like to live in. You should say:

  • where it is / where it would be
  • what you would (like to) do there
  • who you would (like to) live therewith
  • explain why you would like to live in this place.

I would like to live in a house near the beach, where I could hear the waves and feel the ocean breeze. This house would have large windows and a spacious balcony, where I could relax and enjoy the beautiful view of the sea. The house would be located in a quiet and peaceful neighborhood, away from the noise and chaos of the city.

Inside the house, I would have a cozy living room with a comfortable sofa and a big screen TV, where I could watch my favorite movies and TV shows. I would also have a fully equipped kitchen with a large fridge, a gas stove, and a microwave oven, where I could cook delicious meals for myself and my guests.

I would like to live in this house with my family and friends, who could visit me anytime they want. We could have barbecues on the balcony, go for a swim in the ocean, and have long walks on the beach.

I would like to live in this place because it would give me a sense of peace and tranquility, and it would be a great place to relax and recharge my batteries. The sound of the waves and the fresh sea air would help me forget about the stresses of everyday life and enjoy the simple pleasures of nature.

No comments:

Post a Comment