Tuesday 2 May 2023

Describe something you received for free. You should say: What it was? Who you received it from? Where you received it? And how you felt about it?

 Describe something you received for free. You should say:

  • What it was?
  • Who you received it from?
  • Where you received it?
  • And how you felt about it?

One thing that I received for free that I remember fondly is a t-shirt.

It was a hot summer day, and I was walking down the street when I saw a group of people handing out free t-shirts. The t-shirts were bright blue with a fun design on them. I walked over and took one, not really knowing what to expect.

The people told me that they were promoting a local festival and that the t-shirts were free for anyone who wanted one. They seemed happy to be giving them away, and it made me feel good to receive a gift from them.

I wore the t-shirt a lot that summer and got compliments on it from people who thought the design was cool. I was also happy to have a new shirt that didn't cost me anything. It may seem like a small thing, but it was a nice surprise to receive something for free and to have a new item of clothing that I enjoyed wearing.

No comments:

Post a Comment