Saturday 6 May 2023

Describe a person who contributes to the society Who this person is? How do you know him/her? What type of work does he/she do? And explain why you think he/she contributes to society?

 Describe a person who contributes to the society

  • Who this person is?
  • How do you know him/her?
  • What type of work does he/she do?
  • And explain why you think he/she contributes to society?

One person who comes to my mind when I think of someone who contributes to society is my neighbor, Mr. John. He is a retired school teacher and is currently involved in various community service activities.

I got to know him when I moved into the neighborhood about five years ago. He introduced himself and welcomed me warmly to the neighborhood. Since then, I have had many interactions with him, and I have always been impressed by his kindness and dedication towards serving the community.

Mr. John is involved in various community service activities, such as volunteering at the local food bank, helping out at the senior center, and organizing events for the neighborhood. He is also an active member of the neighborhood association and has played a crucial role in the development of various community projects.

I believe Mr. John contributes to society in many ways. His selfless dedication and commitment to community service inspire others to get involved and make a positive difference. His work helps to build a stronger and more vibrant community, where people can come together and support each other. Overall, Mr. John's contributions to society are immeasurable, and I am grateful to have him as my neighbor and friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment