Tuesday 30 May 2023

Describe a person whom you know well who came up with a new idea or invention. Please say Who is that person? Where and when did you meet? What was his/her idea or invention?

 Describe a person whom you know well who came up with a new idea or invention. Please say

  • Who is that person?
  • Where and when did you meet?
  • What was his/her idea or invention?

One person I know who came up with a new invention is my friend John. I met him when we were in college and we became good friends because we were both studying engineering. John has always been a very innovative person, and he would often come up with new ideas for projects that we were working on in our classes.

After we graduated, John started working on his own project in his spare time. He spent countless hours researching and developing his idea, and eventually came up with a new type of solar panel that was much more efficient than any others on the market. He even received a patent for his invention.

When John told me about his invention, I was blown away. I could tell how passionate he was about it and how much hard work he had put into it. I was so impressed by his dedication to his idea and his ability to turn it into something real.

Since then, John has continued to work on improving his invention and bringing it to market. I feel very lucky to know him and to have witnessed his creative process firsthand. His innovation and persistence have inspired me to pursue my own ideas and to never give up on my dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment