Tuesday 9 May 2023

Describe a bicycle/motorcycle/car trip you would like to go on. You should say: who you would like to go with where you would like to go when you would like to go and explain why you would like to go by bicycle/motorcycle/car.

 Describe a bicycle/motorcycle/car trip you would like to go on. You should say:

  • who you would like to go with
  • where you would like to go
  • when you would like to go
  • and explain why you would like to go by bicycle/motorcycle/car.

If I were to plan a bicycle trip, I would love to go on a trip with my family members, especially my parents. I would like to go on a journey through the beautiful mountain ranges of the Alps. The journey would take place in the summer months of July or August, as the weather would be perfect, and the views of the mountains would be at their best.

I would love to cycle through the winding roads of the mountains and enjoy the scenic beauty of the surrounding areas. We would stay at cozy lodges and hotels, and enjoy the local cuisine and culture. Cycling through the mountains would provide me with a sense of adventure, and I would be able to witness the beauty of nature up close.

The trip would be a perfect way to get some exercise, spend quality time with my loved ones, and create unforgettable memories. I would like to go by bicycle as it would allow me to travel at my own pace and truly appreciate the natural beauty of the mountains.

No comments:

Post a Comment