Thursday 25 May 2023

Describe a time when you tried to do something but were not very successful. You should say: when and what you tried to do why you failed to do it and how you felt about it

 Describe a time when you tried to do something but were not very successful. You should say:

  • when and what you tried to do
  • why you failed to do it
  • and how you felt about it

Last year, I attempted to learn how to play the guitar. I had always been interested in playing a musical instrument, and I had heard that the guitar was a great instrument to start with. I bought a guitar and started watching online tutorials to learn how to play. However, despite my efforts, I wasn't very successful in my attempts to play the guitar.

One of the reasons why I struggled to learn how to play the guitar was because I didn't have a teacher or mentor to guide me. I also found it difficult to keep up with the practice schedule, and I didn't have the patience to keep trying after repeated failed attempts.

I felt frustrated and disappointed that I couldn't learn how to play the guitar as quickly as I had hoped. However, I also realized that learning a new skill takes time, and I was proud of myself for trying something new and stepping outside of my comfort zone. I decided to take a break from learning the guitar for a while, but I haven't given up completely. I plan to come back to it again when I have more time and can devote more effort to practicing.

No comments:

Post a Comment