Saturday 20 May 2023

Describe a family member you spend a lot of time with. You should say: who this person is what you usually do together what kind of person he/she is and explain why you spend the most time with him/her

  Describe a family member you spend a lot of time with. You should say:

  • who this person is
  • what you usually do together
  • what kind of person he/she is
  • and explain why you spend the most time with him/her

One family member that many people spend a lot of time with is their sibling. I will talk about my younger sister.

My younger sister's name is Sarah, and we are very close. We grew up together, and even now as adults, we still spend a lot of time together. We usually do a variety of things together, such as watching movies, going shopping, trying out new restaurants, and traveling.

Sarah is a kind and caring person. She is always there for me whenever I need her, and she has a great sense of humor that always makes me laugh. She is also very hardworking and driven, which I find inspiring.

I spend the most time with her because we have a lot in common, and we enjoy each other's company. We have shared many experiences together and have created many happy memories. She is my sister and my best friend, and I am grateful for her presence in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment