Thursday 23 March 2023

Sample 2: Describe a special day out that cost you little money/did not cost you much. You should say: when the day was where you went how much you spend and explain how you feel about the day.

Describe a special day out that cost you little money/did not cost you much. You should say:

when the day was where you went how much you spend and explain how you feel about the day.

here is a sample answer for the given topic that would score a band 9 in the IELTS speaking test:

I would like to talk about a memorable day out that did not cost me much. It was a beautiful summer day last year, and I decided to take a walk to a nearby park that I had heard a lot about. The park was only a few miles away from my home, so I did not need to spend any money on transportation.

As I reached the park, I was amazed by its beauty. It was surrounded by lush green trees and had a beautiful lake in the center. I spent some time walking around the park and exploring its various attractions, including a small waterfall and a garden full of colorful flowers. I even sat by the lake for a while and enjoyed the peaceful surroundings.

The best part about the day was that I did not spend much money. I had packed a light lunch and a few snacks from home, which I enjoyed sitting by the lake. I also did not need to pay any entry fee to the park, which made the day even more special.

Overall, it was a wonderful experience, and I felt rejuvenated after spending a few hours in nature. I realized that it is not always necessary to spend a lot of money to have a good time, and sometimes the simplest things in life can bring the most joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment