Saturday 25 March 2023

Describe an outdoor activity you did in a new place. You can say: where it is what the activity was what the place is like and if you enjoyed it

 Describe an outdoor activity you did in a new place. You can say:

    • where it is
    • what the activity was
    • what the place is like
    • and if you enjoyed it 

Last summer, I had the opportunity to visit the beautiful city of Vancouver in Canada. During my stay, I went for a hike in the North Shore Mountains, which was a completely new experience for me.

The North Shore Mountains are located just outside Vancouver and offer stunning views of the city and the surrounding area. I went on a guided hike with a group of friends, which made the experience even more enjoyable.

The hike was quite challenging, as we had to climb steep hills and navigate through rocky terrain. However, the beautiful scenery made it all worthwhile. We saw crystal-clear lakes, snow-capped mountains, and dense forests teeming with wildlife.

I particularly enjoyed the fresh air and exercise that the hike provided. It was a great way to escape the hustle and bustle of the city and reconnect with nature. The guide was very knowledgeable and shared interesting facts about the area, which made the experience even more enriching.

Overall, I would say that the hike in the North Shore Mountains was an unforgettable experience. The stunning natural beauty of the area and the opportunity to challenge myself physically made it a truly enjoyable outdoor activity.

No comments:

Post a Comment