Thursday 30 March 2023

Describe a time when you received money as a gift. You should say: When it happened Who gave you money Why he/she gave you money And explain how you used the money

 Describe a time when you received money as a gift. You should say:

    • When it happened
    • Who gave you money
    • Why he/she gave you money
    • And explain how you used the money

Receiving money as a gift is always a great feeling, and I remember a time when I received money from my grandparents on my birthday. It was a few years back when I turned 18, and my grandparents gave me a generous amount of money as a gift.

They gave me the money because they wanted me to spend it on something that I really wanted, but couldn't afford to buy with my own money. At the time, I was saving up for a new laptop, as my old one was outdated and couldn't handle the software I needed for my studies.

So, I used the money that my grandparents gave me to buy a new laptop that I had my eyes on for quite some time. It was a great investment, as it helped me tremendously with my studies and work, and I still use it to this day.

I felt really grateful and happy to receive the money from my grandparents, as it allowed me to buy something that I really needed but couldn't afford at the time. It also made me realize how important it is to have a supportive and caring family who's always there to help you out when you need it.

That's all about the time when I received money as a gift.

I hope this answer helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment